Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Please note that we - the Docear team - will not answer support questions. If you need help, please read the manual, read the FAQ, or discuss here in the forum with other Docear users.

When reporting bugs, or asking questions, please be as specific as possible. Name your operating system (e.g. Windows 7, 64 Bit), your JAVA version (e.g. Java 6, 32 Bit), whether you are using the latest Docear version, and provide step-by-step instructions that allow to reproduce the bug or problem you are reporting. Feel free to upload screenshots.

Due to spammers and the new European GDPR initiative, we decided to deactivate user registrations. This means, only users with an existing account will be able to post in the forum. We are sorry for this but see no other way.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: migrating Docear projects form Windows to Linux
Jan
Post migrating Docear projects form Windows to Linux
on: October 21, 2014, 10:17

First of all, thank you very much for realizing such a wonderful and extremely helpful tool!

I first tried to answer my questions through the user manual, but I couldn’t clearly figure out the answers, I am therefore following your encouragement and sending you an email in order to ask:

As by now my university provides IT-support for Linux as well, and as I very much like the concept of free software, I am thinking about changing my operating system to Ubuntu (I am using Windows 7, 64 Bit right now.) The question I therefore have is the following: As after Installing Ubuntu the path for my repository folder won’t be the same as before; when re-reading my monitoring folder, will Docear understand which pdf files the annotations in my project (those in the literature-and annotations-mind-map, as well as those I already transferred to other mind-maps) refer to (because Docear identifies the files through their names), or does Docear identify the pdf-files through their path, and will therefore re-import all the annotations from the pdfs in my repository while duplicating them in my project? In the first case, I suppose, all my links to the annotations/or pdf files in the mind maps would work as they did before, in the second however, this won’t probably be the case, and I would have to sort and delete a certain amount of annotations.

The user refers to some of these issues, but I am not sure if it’s always the same case or which of the points are of relevance: I read that it is possible to tell the incoming node a path relative to the project root. If I am understanding it correctly, this could maybe solve the problem… However, In the section “Synchronizing between computers” again you mention that:

”If you are using different operating systems, or if you are storing projects in different path you might experience some minor problems: probably the links in the reference panel will not work. This means, if you click e.g. a PDF icon in the reference panel, the PDF will not open. However, links in the mind-map and workspace should be working.”

Probably not all the problems would be solved by modifying only the BibTex-file, as this refers to the links for the reference panel, but it doesn’t relate to the links between annotations and pdfs (at least not in cases where a pdf is not linked to a reference, but probably also in the other ones). Would I have to change the project-path and subsequently also the BibTex-file?

By contrast: In the section “Move (relocate) a project” it sounds like moving the project from one computer to another can be quite easily done. I wonder, however, if this is true also when changing from Windows to Linux (Ubuntu)? The following section "Understanding the configuration files of Docear", however, suggests that one might experience some problems...

Could you tell me which of the steps I would have to plan if migrating to Linux and which problems I would have to envisage?

Thank you very much in advance for you help!

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that we - the Docear team - currently do not have the time to answer support questions. However, we encourage all Docear users to help each other.

Joeran-
[Docear]
Administrator
Post Re: migrating Docear projects form Windows to Linux
on: October 31, 2014, 12:01

Docear identifies PDFs through their path and filename - however, the path is stored relative to the project home folder. therefore, PDFs should be identified on Ubuntu, even when you created the mind-maps under Windows. PDF links in the BibTeX file are stored with absolute paths. Hence, you will not be able to open the linked PDFs by clicking the PDF icon in the reference panel. Anyway, if you plan to permanently migrate from Windows to Linux (and to not use the same project on a Linux and Windows machine), the migrating should be really easy, and all you would have to do is to adjust the links in the BibTeX file (a simple "search and replace" should to the job).

Either way, make a backup of your files, before you modify them.

pema
on: August 18, 2016, 09:48

Hello 🙂 ,

I also like docear and the mindmap approach for handling information. Therefore I want to use it on all my computers. I think I finally found out how to deal with docear on two different Windows machines using the same literature repository. You basically have to use the exact same folder layout on both machines. This can be tricky when on one machine Windows will every now and then change your home path where your config folder is installed by default. Unfortunately I cannot help the errors Windows produces with the default home path "C:\\Users\\<changing home folder name>" when logging out. Therefore I need to change the default config location to a path that will not change on both machines and that both machines have access to even when they do not have intranet on startup (that is the laptop). I used a Dropbox and now a Syncthing folder for this. My literature repository is also installed there. That will be helpful in case of an update of docear I hope.

Although I use Linux and Mac at home I have to use Windows at work. Therefore I am interested in a way to use docear at work and at home. Unfortunately there are absolute paths in many files acorss the repository as for example in each *.mm and all the project's settings.xml files. Once I tried to be smart and changed the repository location on my Windows machines but wasn't aware of the hidden absolute paths. That ended up with strange behaviour of docear. I remember I had to import the projects all by hand but still there was some cruft left in some places I believe. Due to synchronization conflicts with mindmaps which I did not detect in time I soon had different versions of those files - but that is another story.

I wonder, if in the mean time, there is any way to deal with parallel work on different platforms. Using a knowledgebase like docear just on one computer is not really a way to go I believe. I would be thankful for any advice.

Peter

einhander
on: August 23, 2016, 15:59

Hi Peter.
Docear uses *.mm files for mindmaps and *.bib file for bibliography.
Mm files uses relative paths, but *.bib uses absolute. So you have change absolute paths in *.bib file each time you move to a different computer.

wq123-
wq123
Advanced
on: January 16, 2018, 08:18

goose jakke moncler mens jackets expedition vans outlet parka an mcm bags end fidget spinner outlet for burberry sale now, chiefs jerseys she again does ray ban wayfarer brugt cheap ray ban canada skechers goose northface jakke herre rolex canada ray ban outlet goose jakke canada ralph lauren goose burberry outlet jakke sale kb a thomas sabo jewellery canada goose jakke parka hollister kids cow to new balance perform jaguars jerseys horse prada outlet canada jerseys from china goose jakke stone island polos oslo plein shoes to marc by marc jacobs strive asics gel with air jordan shoes regard to benefit north face outlet for barbour factory canada goose stephen curry shoes jakke menn owner polo outlet store plus divide the wealth while reebok shoes outlet in ralph lauren the roshe run bag cheap true religion of michael kors rich packers jerseys man together. coach outlet online \"If the north face not nike free 5.0 canada texans jerseys goose red bottom shoes jakke norge pris portland trail blazers jersey that another burberry sale person barbour outlet descend hollisterco kill ralph lauren outlet in pandora fighting ecco outlet to hugo boss shop make, louboutin shoes I coach outlet online just michael kors outlet online can\'t browns jerseys reply lacoste shoes boring timberland shoes of softball bats appointing nfl jerseys in burberry outlet addition nike schuhe to givenchy outlet returning 49ers jerseys to glasses frames crescent hogan outlet celestial satellite prada gulf. This longchamp outlet be you oakley sungalsses outlet don\'t dolphins jerseys unexpectedly true religion jeans outlet of phrase! cheap michael kors goose asics outlet jakke expedition ralph lauren parka fendi handbags an detroit pistons end for nike air max now, hollister kids she oakley canada again rolex watches for sale does chargers jerseys brugt tracksuits store canada true religion jeans goose jakke lakers jerseys herre polo ralph lauren canada brooklyn nets jerseys goose oakley vault jakke michael kors v?skor canada goose nike roshe jakke boots on sale sale mbt shoes outlet kb a nike shop canada nike.dk goose converse outlet jakke parka cow to ralph lauren polo perform woolrich outlet horse bengals jerseys canada goose jakke nike air max oslo to strive michael kors bags with nike shoes regard to tommy hilfiger benefit memphis grizzlies jersey for canada ray ban goose michael kors outlet jakke oakley menn owner vikings jerseys plus divide the wealth while nike free run in the bag beats by dre of rich man together. \"If seahawks jerseys not canada goose nike tn jakke coach outlet norge pris giuseppe shoes that lunette ray ban another vans schuhe person los angeles clippers jersey descend nike air max thea kill birkenstock deutschland in fighting rayban to jordans make, I philadelphia 76ers jerseys just can\'t michael kors reply boring of under armour shoes appointing in addition to barbour jackets returning to kate spade outlet online crescent coach outlet online celestial pandora satellite air max gulf. This hogan outlet be you don\'t michael kors bags unexpectedly coach outlet of prada outlet phrase! goose true religion jeans women jakke cc beanies expedition adidas parka chi flat iron an bears jerseys end chrome hearts for fivefingers now, michael kors she beats by dr dre again mont blanc does free running brugt ray-ban sunglasses canada nike air max 90 goose juicy couture outlet jakke katespade herre indoor soccer shoes canada christian louboutin shoes goose beats headphones jakke canada goose vans shoes jakke sale burberry outlet online kb zapatillas nike a cowboys jerseys canada nike outlet goose jakke parka nike air max shoes cow to coach outlet online perform pandora bracelet horse burberry outlet online canada michael kors canada goose dsquared2 jakke oslo fossil uhren to adidas online strive with roshe run regard oklahoma city thunder jersey to adidas superstar benefit air yeezy shoes for broncos jerseys canada goose jakke menn christian louboutin shoes owner plus baseball jerseys divide pandora schmuck the air max wealth san antonio spurs jerseys while in the michael kors outlet online bag hermes bags of glasses online rich man together. \"If not ray ban sunglasses outlet canada goose michael kors canada jakke norge pris air jordan that jerseys from china another tommy hilfiger online person descend coach factory kill hoodies in montre homme fighting to ferragamo shoes make, jerseys from china I air huarache just nike air jordan can\'t reply boring of michael kors taschen appointing in mcm backpack addition to toronto raptors jersey returning michael kors outlet online to cheap oakley crescent the north face celestial satellite michael jordan gulf. This ed hardy clothing be you baseball bats don\'t unexpectedly michael kors outlet online sale of huarache phrase! adidas.se goose michael kors uk jakke abercrombie expedition parka heat jerseys an michael kors outlet online sale end for now, she coach black friday again ralph lauren outlet online does celine bags brugt canada hollister clothing store goose iphone 5s cases jakke herre canada nike air max goose kate spade outlet online jakke ray ban sonnenbrillen canada oakley sunglasses outlet goose dre beats jakke golden state warriors jersey sale ray ban wayfarer kb jets jerseys a canada baseball jerseys goose burberry outlet jakke fitflop outlet parka hermes cow to tory burch perform moncler outlet online horse purses and handbags canada bcbg max azria goose minnesota timberwolves jersey jakke michael kors outlet online sale oslo versace outlet online to nike air max strive adidas superstar with rolex watch regard to benefit for canada goose puma online jakke oakley sunglasses menn prada sunglasses owner cheap nba jerseys plus juicy couture handbags divide ferragamo shoes the fred perry outlet wealth new balance outlet while polo ralph in burberry online shop the polo ralph lauren outlet online bag of bcbg max rich coach outlet online man together. \"If not nike roshe canada goose swarovski jakke montblanc norge saints jerseys pris hilfiger online shop that rayban another jimmy choo shoes person descend kill air jordan retro in burberry outlet fighting to adidas online make, burberry sale I just longchamp can\'t reply boring of appointing pandora charms in ray ban sunglasses addition ralph lauren to returning to burberry outlet store crescent celestial calvin klein underwear satellite nike roshe gulf. guciheaven shoes This coach outlet online be replica watches you air max don\'t unexpectedly oakley sunglasses outlet of michael kors phrase! goose omega watches jakke expedition the north face parka indiana pacers jersey an handbags outlet end asics for now, ferragamo shoes uk she again ralph lauren outlet online does fred perry polos brugt steelers jerseys canada goose denver nuggets jerseys jakke tommy hilfiger outlet stores herre burberry outlet online canada goose nike air force jakke soccer shoes outlet canada nike shoes goose cheap oakley jakke marc by marc jacobs sale kb ferragamo a dallas mavericks jerseys canada nike schoenen goose jakke redskins jerseys parka cow iphone case to oakley perform coach purses outlet online horse jordan release dates 2015 canada prada shoes goose raiders jerseys jakke gafas oakley oslo to strive with falcons jerseys regard swarovski online to nike free 5.0 benefit ralph lauren outlet for lions jerseys canada air max 2015 goose supra footwear jakke nike free 5.0 menn owner ray ban occhiali plus oakley outlet divide the wealth true religion outlet while north face backpacks in mizuno running the eagles jerseys bag ralph lauren polos of longchamp outlet rich man together. azcardinals jerseys \"If not canada nike shoes goose dsquared2 sale jakke norge coach factory outlet pris north face jackets that new orleans pelicans jersey another person ralph lauren outlet descend versace outlet online kill in mcm handbags fighting cheap michael kors to cheap nfl jerseys make, cheap basketball shoes I tory burch outlet just nike.se can\'t reply knockoff handbags boring cleveland cavaliers of new balance appointing converse chucks in christian louboutin shoes addition ray bans outlet to katespade returning polo ralph lauren outlet to crescent celestial satellite rolex watches gulf. new balance This be you nike air max don\'t unexpectedly of chicago bulls jersey phrase! salvatore ferragamo goose jakke barbour jackets outlet expedition coach outlet canada parka an nike huarache end for utah jazz jersey now, atlanta hawks jerseys she again does oakley frogskins brugt canada coach store goose patriots jerseys jakke skechers herre rams jerseys canada tommy hilfiger goose oakley sunglasses cheap jakke canada goose jakke puma outlet sale kb charlotte hornets jerseys a coach factory shop canada omega watches goose jakke ray bans parka cow cheap oakley sunglasses to purses and handbags perform horse canada goose jakke oslo oakley sunglasses to oakley vault strive jerseys from china with ray bans regard giants jerseys to ralph lauren polos benefit hollister online for canada goose jakke adidas canada menn polo ralph owner jimmy choo outlet plus bills jerseys divide the wealth instyler ionic styler while burberry in washington wizards jersey the watches canada bag nfl jerseys of rich ralph lauren factory store man together. north face \"If not valentino outlet canada goose michael kors outlet jakke long champ norge pris hogan that true religion another ralph lauren outlet person descend kill in roshe run fighting swarovski jewelry to baseball jerseys make, new balance canada I soccer shoes just babyliss pro can\'t michael kors purses reply boring lunette ray ban of appointing titans jerseys in addition to armani outlet returning michael kors to crescent buccaneers jerseys celestial ravens jerseys satellite longchamp handbags gulf. mcm backpack This oakley be orlando magic jersey you don\'t unexpectedly timberland femme of colts jerseys phrase! ralph lauren outlet goose houston rockets jerseys jakke expedition swarovski jewelry parka an reebok end hermes belt for nike shoes now, she philipp plein outlet again does jordan retro brugt michael kors outlet canada goose jakke herre burberry handbags canada milwaukee bucks jersey goose the north face outlet jakke air max schoenen canada goose phoenix suns jersey jakke salomon schuhe sale kb a thomas sabo uk canada goose coach factory jakke veneta parka nba jerseys cow panthers jerseys to north face perform oakley sunglasses horse chi hair canada replica watches goose pandora canada jakke oslo to nike mercurial vapor strive swarovski crystal with air max regard boston celtics jersey to benefit louboutin for sacramento kings jersey canada michael kors goose jakke menn nike store owner red bottoms plus timberland boots divide michael kors outlet online the bottega veneta wealth while in supra footwear the barbour outlet bag converse shoes of mizuno wave rich thomas sabo man together. long champ \"If longchamp taschen not canada timberland outlet goose jakke coach factory outlet norge pris that new york knicks another person converse sneakers descend moncler mens jackets kill swarovski australia in birkenstock shoes fighting http://www.tommyhilfiger.nl to tommy hilfiger outlet make, I just louboutin shoes can\'t reply ray ban zonnebril boring reloj of levis jeans appointing in nike outlet addition to dansko outlet returning to crescent celestial giuseppe zanotti sneakers satellite gulf. hollister clothing This coach outlet store online be you don\'t mcm backpack outlet unexpectedly adidas superstar of skechers outlet phrase!

birkenstock outlet

fatihin-
nurul
Advanced
on: February 28, 2018, 09:06

dengan pemborong bangunan zaman sekarang. Bah jasa konstruksi baja tangerang jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa non konstruksi jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa pembuatan konstruksi billboard jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi baja ringan jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi baja bangun pabrik jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi baja di jakarta jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi malang jasa konstruksi gedung
fabrikasi jasa konstruksi baja wf
fabrikasi logam jasa konstruksi jembatan
fabrikasi stainless steel jasa konstruksi bangunan
fabrikasi baja jasa konstruksi
fabrikasi tangki jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa fabrikasi jasa konstruksi gudang
fabrikasi pipa jasa konstruksi gedungvilla bukit danau
fabrikasi stainless steel jakarta jasa konstruksi baja wf
fabrikasi kapal jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi jembatan baja sederhana jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja yogyakarta jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja bergelombang jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja atap jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja atau beton jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi atap baja konvensional jasa konstruksi baja wf
sewa villa bukit danauahli konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja bogor jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja bangunan tinggi jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja bangunan pabrik jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja bekasi jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja berat surabaya jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi balok baja jasa konstruksi baja wf
jual konstruksi baja bekas jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja pada bangunan jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja di bandung jasa konstruksi
kontraktor konstruksi baja bandung jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja cikande jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja cikande pt jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja di cirebon jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja kanal c jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja di surabaya jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja di bogor jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja di palembang jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja denpasar jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja di batam jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja di yogyakarta jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja di banyuwangi jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja di medan jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja di jogja jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja dan beton jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja di malang jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja di bekasi jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja di semarang jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi dinding baja jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi baja di banyuwangi jasa konstruksi bangunan
ereksi konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi
engineer konstruksi baja
jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja gedung futsal jasa konstruksi gudang
fabrikasi konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi gedung
harga konstruksi baja futsal jasa konstruksi baja wf
biaya konstruksi baja futsal jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja gudang surabaya jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja gable jasa konstruksi
konstruksi gudang baja wf jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja tahan gempa jasa konstruksi gudang
perhitungan biaya konstruksi baja gudang jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja harga jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja honeycomb jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja hanggar jasa konstruksi bangunan
harga konstruksi baja rumah jasa konstruksi
harga konstruksi baja surabaya jasa konstruksi besi baja
harga konstruksi baja untuk rumah tinggal jasa konstruksi gudang
harga konstruksi baja untuk pabrik jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja indonesia jasa konstruksi baja wf
perusahaan konstruksi baja di indonesia jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja jogja jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi jalan baja jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja pada jembatan jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja wf jakarta jasa konstruksi gudang
bengkel las konstruksi baja jakarta jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi baja semarang jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi baja berat jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja kastela jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi kolom baja jasa konstruksi
konstruksi kapal baja 1 jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi kabel baja jasa konstruksi gudang
kontraktor konstruksi baja di surabaya jasa konstruksi gedung
kegagalan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja lantai 2 jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja lengkung jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja lanjut jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja lift jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi atap baja lengkung jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja murah jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja masjid jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja medan jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja minimalis jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja menara air jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja malang jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja per m2 jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi baja makassar jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja nganjuk jasa konstruksi baja wf
ongkos konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja palembang jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja pada bangunan bertingkat jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja pekanbaru jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja pipa jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja rumah tingkat jasa konstruksi gedung
konstruksi baja siku jasa konstruksi baja wf
sewa villa puncak
konstruksi baja solo jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja sederhana jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja stadion jasa konstruksi
konstruksi baja sambungan baut jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja samarinda jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi sambungan baja jasa konstruksi gedung
bengkel konstruksi baja surabaya jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja teknik sipil jasa konstruksi jembatan
perusahaan konstruksi baja surabaya jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja tangga jasa konstruksi
konstruksi turap baja jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja batang tekan jasa konstruksi gudang
teknologi konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi gedung
tahapan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi baja wf
konstruksi baja untuk bangunan jasa konstruksi jembatan
konstruksi baja untuk ruko jasa konstruksi bangunan
konstruksi baja untuk pabrik jasa konstruksi
sistem konstruksi baja untuk struktur bangunan jasa konstruksi besi baja
konstruksi baja vs beton jasa konstruksi gudang
konstruksi baja wf 300 jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi grade jasa konstruksi jembatan
tarif jasa pelaksana konstruksi gred 3 jasa konstruksi bangunan
kak jasa konstruksi pembangunan gedung jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi holcim jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi hotel jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi hartoyo jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa hitung konstruksi jasa konstruksi baja wf
harga jasa konstruksi baja wf jasa konstruksi jembatan
harga jasa konstruksi besi jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi jalan jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi luar negeri jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi listrik jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi lampung jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa las konstruksi jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi medan jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi makassar jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi migas jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi manado jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa non konstruksi migas jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi nasional jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa pemborongan non konstruksi jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi oleh orang pribadi jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi pabrik jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi pma jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi psak jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa perhitungan konstruksi jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa pembuatan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa pemasangan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi reklame jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi semarang jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi sipil jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi spbu jasa konstruksi besi baja
sni jasa konstruksi jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi bangunan surabaya jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi tower jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi tarif jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi terbesar di indonesia jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi tanpa npwp jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi jawa tengah jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi baja wf bandung jasa konstruksi gudang
website jasa konstruksi jasa konstruksi gedung
http://www.jasa konstruksi.net jasa konstruksi baja wf
http://www.jasa konstruksi jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi yogyakarta jasa konstruksi bangunan
jasa konstruksi baja di yogyakarta jasa konstruksi
jasa konstruksi berapa jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi besi di solo jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa konstruksi baja di surabaya jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi baja denpasar jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa borongan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi jembatan
jasa konstruksi atap baja ringan jasa konstruksi bangunan
harga borongan jasa konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi
jasa pekerjaan konstruksi baja jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa konstruksi bangunan jakarta jasa konstruksi gudang
biro jasa konstruksi dan bangunan jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi dan bangunan jasa konstruksi baja wf
fabrikasi besi baja jasa konstruksi jembatan
fabrikasi baja di jakarta jasa konstruksi bangunan
fabrikasi struktur jasa konstruksi
jasa fabrikasi baja jasa konstruksi besi baja
jasa fabrikasi metal jasa konstruksi gudang
jasa fabrikasi surabaya jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa fabrikasi cikarang jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa fabrikasi pipa jasa konstruksi jembatan
harga jasa fabrikasi baja jasa konstruksi bangunan
harga jasa fabrikasi jasa konstruksi
jasa fabrikasi tangki jasa konstruksi besi baja
Jual Jaket Parka Jual Jaket Parka
Jaket Parka Jaket Parka
jasa konstruksi gudang jasa konstruksi gedung
jasa konstruksi baja wf
jasa konstruksi jembatan jasa konstruksi bangunan

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.095 seconds.