Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Please note that we - the Docear team - will not answer support questions. If you need help, please read the manual, read the FAQ, or discuss here in the forum with other Docear users.

When reporting bugs, or asking questions, please be as specific as possible. Name your operating system (e.g. Windows 7, 64 Bit), your JAVA version (e.g. Java 6, 32 Bit), whether you are using the latest Docear version, and provide step-by-step instructions that allow to reproduce the bug or problem you are reporting. Feel free to upload screenshots.

Due to spammers and the new European GDPR initiative, we decided to deactivate user registrations. This means, only users with an existing account will be able to post in the forum. We are sorry for this but see no other way.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem in Latex
juantse
Post Problem in Latex
on: June 29, 2017, 14:13

Hi

I have problems with Latex formulas. I pass some captures and log file.

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64 processor, i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz, RAM 8 GB
Java Version 8 Update 131

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that we - the Docear team - currently do not have the time to answer support questions. However, we encourage all Docear users to help each other.

MaikoID
Post Re: Problem in Latex
on: June 30, 2017, 04:09

Hi, you are luck, because unfortunately this awesome piece of software is abandoned for more than 2 year and I have became a Docear\'s user for only a few months to be of any help at all.

I have just had this problem where my Latex have stopped to show as Latex without any warning, googling I have found the solution:
For the imporPackage error you have to install the java 7 version, the java 8 has changed its javascript engine and they are not backwards compatible. After that you have to rewrite

\latex

in all your previous latex nodes if needed.

BR

juantse
on: June 30, 2017, 13:15

Hi MaikoID

Thank you very much. I'll put into practice.
A disappointment that is not followed with the development of DOCEAR.
The combination of Mind Mapping, importer of pdf comments and the academic search engine is very useful (and Latex !!!).
I hope they reconciled to resume the project.

Best regards

juantse
on: June 30, 2017, 15:24

Hello again

Solved when installing Java 7. Thanks again.

BR

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.072 seconds.