Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Please note that we - the Docear team - will not answer support questions. If you need help, please read the manual, read the FAQ, or discuss here in the forum with other Docear users.

When reporting bugs, or asking questions, please be as specific as possible. Name your operating system (e.g. Windows 7, 64 Bit), your JAVA version (e.g. Java 6, 32 Bit), whether you are using the latest Docear version, and provide step-by-step instructions that allow to reproduce the bug or problem you are reporting. Feel free to upload screenshots.

Due to spammers and the new European GDPR initiative, we decided to deactivate user registrations. This means, only users with an existing account will be able to post in the forum. We are sorry for this but see no other way.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1,186 Errors?
janewaite
Post 1,186 Errors?
on: March 10, 2016, 11:35

Hello,
I have recently started Docear and I love it! Everything seems to be working fine, I am loading up files into my mind map, associating references and using these in my word document. BUT at the bottom is a little yellow triangle and it says 1,186 errors... Is this bad?? I looked up errors in the manual but it just said to look at system logs. I have some of those. Attached is my most recent. It does not mean very much to me when I look at it.
WILL something horrible happen if I don't sort this out 😀 😀
Many thanks and sorry for being dim 😎

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that we - the Docear team - currently do not have the time to answer support questions. However, we encourage all Docear users to help each other.

janewaite
Post Re: 1,186 Errors?
on: March 10, 2016, 17:09

Things ave gone horribly wrong!!!
There are now no longer any error messages at the bottom of the page 🙂 but... but when I load up a file, it no longer gives me meta data :((((
Oh dear.
When I click on meta data search options google scholar is ticked.

I did install jabref - so that I could create an excel spreadsheet of all my loaded documents - could it be this....
Oh hec!

But after I did the install I was still using docear and it was finding references fine.

Also I was doing lots of searching within docear this afternoon - could be that HELP>>>>
xxx

janewaite
Post Re: 1,186 Errors?
on: March 10, 2016, 17:42

ITS OK ITS OK - it just all started working again.... I did try and use googles scholar seperatly and it had me not being a robot. I looked on some forum and it said it was something that would go awayyyy and happened if you looked up too many things over a short period of time... I must have been tooo busy.
xx

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.065 seconds.