THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED. DOCEAR HAS MOVED FROM BAZAAR TO GIT.
Windows or Linux with Bazaar Explorer
Dowloading Bazaar Explorer
Bazaar is a distributed revision control system written in the Python programming language, running on Linux, Windows and MacOS systems.
Windows users can download it from: http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/Download
All major Linux distributions already contain bazaar packages. You just have to install them.
Bazaar Explorer Setup
- Start the Bazaar Explorer
- Select to create a Branch.
- Enter “bzr://freeplane.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/freeplane/docear/trunk/” as Path from where to branch your repository and a path where you like your local branch to be stored.
- After clicking the “OK” Button please select to initialize a shared repository.
- Close the dialog after the repository has been created.
- Press the “OK” Button to start the download of the Docear code repository.
Using Linux terminal
- create a path for your copy of the Docear code repository and enter it, e.g.: “mkdir -p ~/bzr/docear && cd ~/bzr/docear“
- initialize your repository: “bzr init“
- download your own branch: “bzr branch bzr://freeplane.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/freeplane/docear/trunk/“