THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED. DOCEAR HAS MOVED FROM BAZAAR TO GIT.
You can download the Eclipse IDE from: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/. After downloading it, please extract it to a folder of your choice, e.g.: “C:\Program Files\eclipse” and start it, creating or using a workspace folder of your choice.
- Import Docear by selecting “File” > “Import…” from the menu bar
- Choose to import “Existing Projects into Workspace”
- Select the root folder of your Docear branch
- Import all the projects. You can create a working set to group the projects if you like.
- Run JabRef’s ant build script to compile and copy it to the bibtex plugin project
- Refresh the bibtex plugin project to get rid of the error
- Edit the “Run Configurations…” to create a configuration for Docear.
- Duplicate the “freeplane-osgi” configuration
- Edit the run configuration by giving it a proper name and selecting a working JRE. You can now start Docear by selecting the “Run” button.